2017 Grand Banks 44 Eastbay
If you are looking for a true "Turn-Key" vessel, "EVALINE" will certainly not disappoint. Having spent the last 5 months cruising the freshwater lakes and rivers of the southeast, her owner has spared no expense in maintenance and upgrading the systems and equipment.
This particular 44 Eastbay is one of the most highly optioned examples ever built. Hiding behind the classic Downeast style and the Flag Blue hull is a host of modern upgrades that will make efficient cruising and effortless docking a breeze.
Currently moored in freshwater under a covered slip, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a vessel with the puch-list already completed. This 44 Eastbay SX is ready to take you on your next adventure.
- Twin Volvo Penta IPS600 (Warranty until 12/2021)
- SEAKEEPER 5 Gyro Stabilizer
- Freedom 4485 HD Dinghy Lift w/ 2016 AB Inflatables Yamaha 9.9hp Included
- Three Stateroom Configuration
- Full Garmin Electronics Package with FLIR Thermal Camera
- Main Engine, Drive, and Generator all serviced in early November 2020
- New Lifeline AGM house batteries in November 2020 (Warranty until 2025)
- Fischer-Panda D902 12kw Generator (435hrs with Warranty until 12/2021)
- Dometic SeaXChange Reverse Osmosis Watermaker with SpotZero Filtration
Late model trades considered!
I can help arrange financing, insurance, and shipping.
LocationFlorence, AL, US
Designer:C Raymond Hunt
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes