< Back to Previous Page
Sea Ray 300 SLX
This is a Freshwater Only boat that has been kept on a trailer in covered storage since new.
- Twin MerCruiser 350MAG ECT with Bravo III Outdrives (200hrs)
- AXIUS Propulsion System with Helm Joystick Control
- Selectable Captain's Call Thru-Hull Exhaust
- Mercury SmartCraft VesselView Display
- Two-Tone Hull with Black Gel Coat
- Fiberglass Arch with Canvas and Ski/Wakboard Tow Attachment
- SeaFire Automatic Fire Supression System
- Windlass with Stainless Steel Anchor
- Garmin GPSMap 640 GPS/Chartplotter
- Upgraded JL Audio Speakers & Sub-Woofer
- OceanLED Underwater Lights
- Vacuflush Head
- Battery Charger
- Transom Seating Arrangement
- Extended Swim Platform with Custom SeaDek Flooring & Swim Ladder
- Full Snap-On Mooring Cover
- 2016 EZ Loader Triple-Axle Aluminum Trailer with Disc Brakes, Mag Wheels, Spare Tire
- Price: $124,900
- Model Year: 2013
- Boat Ref: 6253837
- Boat Name:
- Location: Knoxville TN, United States
Additional Contact Information
Please contact Justin Goins at (865) 740-6938 for more information.
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 30 ft
- Beam: 9' 8"
- Displacement: 0
- Min Draft: 1' 11"
- Min Draft: 3' 2"
- Ballast: 0
- Number of Engines: 2
- Engine(s) Make: MerCruiser
- Engine Model: Axius 350 MAG
- Engine Year: 2013
- Engine Fuel Type: unleaded
- Engine Propeller Type: Stainless Steel
- Engine Hours: 200
- Engine Horsepower: 600.0 hp
- Fuel: 1 x 130 gallons
- Water: 1 x 20 gallons
- Holding: 1 x 20 gallons
Manufacturer Provided Description
Not only is our 300 SLX one of the largest bowriders on the market, it's also one of the most attractive thanks to standards and options like two-tone vinyl, teak decking and twin sterndrives with Axius joystick maneuvering. Key Features
- 12V Sony® AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Transom seating or sun pad configurations.
- Axius Drive systems now available.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Garmin GPSMap 640 chartplotter is standard
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and optional extended swim platform.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner and storage cabinet
- Optional twin engine upgrade
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- SmartCraft® VesselView Display available with twin gasoline engine applications.
- A fully enclosed head with VacuFlush® toilet as well as a vanity with sink, faucet and pullout shower sprayer.
- Bimini Top - Integral to Tower w/Stainless Steel Hardware
- Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Tonneau Cover
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Armrests, Integral
- Beverage Holders (8): Stainless w/Rubber Insert
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In - Cockpit
- Cooler, Carry-On: w/Designated Storage
- Dash, Custom Soft-Touch
- Door, Bow Block-Off: Acrylic
- Door, Center Walk-Thru Transom
- Floor Liner, Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Helm
- Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
- Hatch, Engine Compartment
- Head (VacuFlush): w/20 Gallon Holding Tank
- Head Compartment, Enclosed
- Ice Chest, Insulated
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM Single CD, Amplifier, Weatherproof Speakers (6), Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage, Helm Compartment
- Storage, In-Floor
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage: Under Helm Enclosed w/Light
- Table, Cockpit
- Tower, Fiberglass & Tubular Aluminum w/Courtesy Lights & Anchor LIght
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade
- Wet Bar w/Solid-Surface Countertop & Stainless Steel Sink, Faucet, Stainless Steel Grab Handle, Tip-Out Trash Receptacle & Storage Area Below
- Battery Switch, Dual
- Battery Trays
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Battery Charger
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic High-Water
- Blowers, 12V Bilge (2)
- Fire Suppression System: Automatic w/Manual Pull
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Lighting, 12V
- Oil Filter – Remote
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank
- Alarm, High-Water
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Chartplotter, Garmin GPSMap 640
- Compass, Dash
- Instrument Panel: High-Gloss Metallic Cherry
- SmartCraft Diagnostics
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses, Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Tachometer, Speedometer, Fuel Level, Voltmeter, Trim, Water Temperature)
- SmartCraft System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hourmeter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control)
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch (Binnacle Control w/All Engines)
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel: w/Backlit Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches w/Guards
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull & Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray 10" (6)
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard (2 w/Twin Engines)
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics, Tapered Boot Stripe
- Handrail, Stainless-Steel
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye: Stainless Steel Flush-Mount
- Storage, Anchor: w/Hatch
- Storage, Swim Platform
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Compartment
- Windshield Wiper: Starboard
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
- Color Coordinated Steering Wheel, Switch Panel, Soft-Touch Dash Instrument Panel & Accent Vinyl:
- Kopi (Ivory/Taupe)
- MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT DTS Bravo III Sterndrive (380 hp) (Non-ECT Engine Available Outside the US)
- Bow Rider, Hinged Cushions w/Table Storage Below
- Bucket (1) Helm w/Swivel, Slider, Flip- Up Thigh-Rise Bolster, Fiberglass Back & Rotocast Shell
- Dual Transom Seating
- Port Back-to-Back Sliding Seat Lounger
- U-Shaped w/Fiberglass Storage Base & Sun Pad Filler Cushions – Aft
- Propellers, Stainless Steel
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
- Faucets (1): (Wet Bar)
- Pressure Water System w/12V Pump
- Pullout Sprayers (2): (Transom, Head)
- Water Tank (24-Gallon)
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
Twin engines also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.