< Back to Previous Page
Sea Ray 320 Sundancer
Beautiful 2004 Sea Ray 320 Sundancer.
Extremely well equipped, professionally maintained and in excellent condition!
Powered by twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI. Loaded with options including Kohler 5KW generator, central AC/Heat, full galley with refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner electric stove. Central vacuum system, forward island berth, crescent shape salon dinette, aft seating area converts to berth, salon flat screen TV with DVD player, cockpit flat screen TV, Clarion stereo, CD changer, enclosed head with Vacuflush head, shower, vanity. Ample storage throughout salon including hanging lockers.
Cockpit provides plenty of seating for all your friends and family with large wrap-around seating, port side lounge seating, double helm seat. Cockpit table, wet bar with icemaker and sink, bimini top with full enclosure, large extended swim platform, bow sunpad, electric windshield vent and removable cockpit carpet.
As one of Sea Ray's most popular sport cruisers and priced to sell, she won't last long! Call us today to find out more about this freshwater 320!
- Price: $82,900
- Model Year: 2004
- Boat Ref: 6208955
- Boat Name: Pour Judgement
- Location: Knoxville TN, United States
Additional Contact Information
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 32 ft
- Beam: 11' 5"
- Displacement: 0
- Min Draft: 2' 9"
- Min Draft: 3' 7"
- Ballast: 0
- Number of Engines: 2
- Engine(s) Make: MerCruiser
- Engine Model: 350 MAG MPI
- Engine Year: 0000
- Engine Fuel Type: unleaded
- Engine Propeller Type:
- Engine Hours: 706
- Engine Horsepower: 600.0 hp
- Fuel: 1 x 200 gallons
- Water: 1 x 40 gallons
- Holding: 1 x 28 gallons
- Large wrap around seating with dinette table with sunpad filler cushions
- Portside lounge seating
- Double helm seat
- Flat Screen TV
- Wetbar with Corian counter top, icemaker, sink with faucet and storage area
- Premium cockpit speakers with tweeters and sub-woofer
- Removable cockpit carpet with fiberglass self-draining floor liner
- Outlets 12v accessory, 120V GFI protected
- Courtesy indirect lighting
- Cup holders (7)
- Hot & cold transom shower
- Electric engine hatch
- Forward double island berth with custom bedspread and accent pillows
- Crescent shape dinette seating
- Aft u-shape seating converts to berth
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Full galley including 2 burner stove, refrigerator, microwave and sink
- Cherry wood interior package
- Sunbrella carpet runners
- Enclosed head compartment with Vacuflush head, vanity and shower
- Central vacuum system
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Clarion CD player and 6 disc CD changer
- Kohler 5KW generator (289 hours)
- SmartCraft Diagnostics
- Emergency start system
- Hydraulic steering
- Battery Charger
- Dual battery switch
- Shore power - 30AMP
- Automatic fire suppression system
Deck and Hull Features
- Foredeck sunpad
- Bimini top with full enclosure
- Extended swim platform with boarding ladder
- 5" remote spotlight
- Windlass- Galvanized anchor with rope and chain rode
- Hydraulic trim tabs
- 8" stainless steel cleats (8)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.